1. Meeting without Agenda
2. Saying “Yes” to everything or to please somebody…
3. Spending more time on competitors or investors viz a viz customers
4. Repeating same mistakes again
5. Responding to mails as they come
6. Every problem does NOT need a fix
8. Not sharing ideas because somebody will copy!
9. Don’t skip breakfast
10. Postponing something which can be done in 2 mins…
Share your thoughts, comments, tips and if you agree that in a start up having “Not To Do List” makes more sense then To Do List?