Journey or the Destination?

What do you enjoy – the journey or the destination? Well, probably depends on whether you are traveling to office (destination) in #NammaBengaluru #Traffic (journey) – it’s a different matter… you may not like both!!!😜😜😜

However, if you are running a full #marathon or just began your #startup…? then it makes sense to enjoy the journey as the destination is definitely not in sight anytime soon.

We often keep hearing stuff like

1) SUCCESS is 1% Inspiration & 99% Perspiration

2) STARTUP = 10% Idea but 90% Execution

3) POLITICS is …

4) FUND RAISE is …

Guess, similarly DESTINATION is 1% whereas the remaining 99% is journey… any other 1%/99% examples which come to your mind from day to day experiences and your learning from those? Left some pointers above as food for thought – please share your comments…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Powered by WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: